The body is a dynamic, moving entity that requires physical activity to maintain proper physical function. For over 40 years, horses and humans have achieved and maintained better health and well-being with the support of fitness and strength training on dry and underwater treadmills. Now, this technology is available to you – for your dog or cat.
Sessions and Pricing
Each $48 appointment includes a full assessment and a tailored 30 minute session. Packages and Gift Certificates available
Please call us at (937) 514-7702 to schedule!
How It Works
The Canine Underwater Treadmill uses the ancient healing properties of water, plus water’s physical properties (buoyancy & resistance), to support your best friend while you conduct a safe, proven exercise session with your pet in this revolutionary treadmill system.
Water-assisted exercise is designed specifically for dogs (and cats!) whose owners want to develop and maintain:
- Stronger, flexible & fully developed muscles, tendons & joints
- Increased endurance, strength, balance and coordination
- Improved cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- Safe, comfortable exercise during inclement weather
- Emotional well being
- Cross-training & sports & competition enhancement
- Improved & extended quality of life
- Less stiffness & soreness
- Weight control
- Plus, it’s fun!
We’re here for you!
Call us today at (937) 514-7702 for more information, or to schedule an appointment or consultation for Underwater Treadmill!